Monday, September 15, 2014

A True Friend is the best Possession

Hello everyone....Though I may not write or speak to all of you on a regular basis, I do count you all as true friends! With you in mind, I created this  pink and feathery ATC using beautiful Retro Cafe Art Products. It was the pretty pink feather that started my creation and the rest just flew into place.

Here's to friendship.
Do take care,
Gerri

"A true friend is the best possession"- close up

Full size

Fine Details


To make this ATC I used the bird  ATC frame template,  chipboard birds nest and the two collage sheets  for the background and the pretty lady. It was painted, stickler and tiny blue  rub ons were used too. The hand cut sentiment, tiny eggs  and the pink feather were the final detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...