Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I enjoyed my own nature

It's Spring here in the low country, the azaleas and trees are  all blooming. It also means yellow pollen ever where.  It covers the cars, walks and roofs. We can actually leave foot prints when we walk across our porch. LOL.

Today's project was for  Gecko Galz :To make this card I started with the  Cross Promotion Event by using JL Nature background and watercolored the edges. I layered a green patterned paper with the Gecko Galz garden gal image. The  garden embellishments include multi colored paper flowers and punched green leaves. Butterfly appliqués, fabric tiny flowers and a tag that reads "I enjoyed my own NATURE to the fullest" were also added. The finishing touches were Stickles and some glitter nail polish for some shine.

Hope you will enjoy your own nature this week.
Regards,
Gerri



"I enjoyed my own nature to the fullest"

"Floral details"

3 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous Gerri. Enjoy your Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Gerri, love the little tag and the flowers.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Gerri. I am glad I don't have to walk through that pollen! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...