Friday, April 4, 2014

Art Princess Exploding ATC

I love making ATC's they be small but powerful! To be able to cram so much on a piece the size of a playing card can be difficult, that's why I make exploding ATCs. An exploding ATC is one that spills over the edges. Like in life, I like to cram inalot of experience and sometimes they spill over the edges. LOL.

Today  I am showing two ATC's the Kristin had put on her blog and Facebook for Retro Cafe Art.To make these beauties I started with a black playing card and layered the 
Stage collage sheet by Cassandra Van Curen
Domino collage sheet by Cassandra Van Curen
They were topped with Stickled  RCA Hearts , Rhinestones and the corners are pleated sequins. The sentiment are little cut out  RCA paper cuts words that say Art Princess and Bloom Dreamer

Hope you will feel like an Art Princess this week.
Take care,
Gerri



3 comments:

  1. These are really pretty Gerri, I love all the sparkle and the framing.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I love all the glitter and bling and the little frames you put these pretty ladies in! Hope this finds you well. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...